We designed and developed a political website for Republican U.S. Senate contender from Louisiana, John Kennedy. The Kennedy campaign hired us to fulfill an integral role in their campaign by designing, developing, and managing the ongoing maintenance of their website. The website proved to be some of our best political work yet, as we put together a highly effective web presence for the campaign. The website includes features such as the following
- a complete content management system (CMS) which allows the campaign to update all portions of their website on the fly
- flickr photostream (using the Flickr API) which automatically integrates the campaign’s photos onto the site on the “Photos” page.
- the ability to embed multiple youtube videos
- talk radio and newspaper databases so users can contact their local media
- a complete “action center” which assists in everything from recruiting volunteers to raising funds online
Check out the site here to see all the features we implemented. Other prior political clients we’ve worked with are Governor Bobby Jindal, Congressman Rodney Alexander, and The Republican Party of Louisiana.