The Capital Area United Way on Wednesday kicked off a new effort to raise $100,000 in four weeks, according to a news release.
The United Way selected 15 business professionals to participate in its new Donor Development Class. They were nominated by other business leaders and chosen because of their development expertise, community influence and desire to make a lasting change in Baton Rouge.
The top-performing member will receive a one-year honorary membership in the CAUW Tocqueville Society, a group of donors who give at the $10,000 level and above.
The class members are:
- Michael Adams, Scully Financial.
- Ian Dallimore, Lamar Advertising.
- Barbara Anne Eaton, Burns and Co. Realtors.
- Milton Hammer III, Lee Doughtery and Ferrara Investment Management.
- Ashley Keller, WBRZ.
- Kim Lambert, EMCO.
- Eric Lewis, Sable International.
- Natalie Noel, Help Solutions.
- Anthony O’Connor, Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry.
- Davis Prescott, Iberia Bank.
- Marshall Price, Regions Bank.
- Brian Rodriguez , GatorWorks Web Design.
- Cindy Stumpf, C.J. Brown.
- CT Taylor, AFLAC.
- Amy Underwood, Wright and Percy.