Baton Rouge, LA – Sales and Marketing Executives of Greater Baton Rouge (SME-GBR) is proud to announce the 2014 honorees for the prestigious Excellence in Sales and Marketing Award.
The honorees are sales professionals and marketers who continue to promote the principles of the free enterprise system. These professionals have set their company apart from its competitors using great vision and innovative concepts.
The 12 honorees include:
* David Belanger, President and CEO of Community Coffee
* Michael Bonnette, Senior Associate Athletic Director/Sports Information Director, LSU Athletics
* Dan Borne’, President of the Louisiana Chemical Association
* Lieutenant Governor Jay Dardenne
* Jay Ducote, Owner of Bite and Booze, LLC and Hug Jay D, LLC
* Gordon Ellis, Jr., Sales Agent/New York Life – Owner of Ellis Insurance & Financial Group
* Kristen Hogan, Marketing Director with the YMCA
* Adam Knapp, President and CEO of the Baton Rouge Area Chamber
* Brian Rodriguez, President of Gatorworks
* Mitch Rotolo, Founder and Owner of Rotolos Pizzeria
* Martin Schmidt, Regional Sales Director with Gulf Coast Office Products
* Vicky Sweet, VP of Operations and Partner of Medi-Fast
Winners will be honored at the Excellence in Sales and Marketing Banquet with guest emcee, Victor Howell, Jr.
DATE: Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014
TIME: 6:30pm (cocktail hour); 7:30pm (Banquet will begin)
PLACE: L’Auberge Casino and Hotel
Entertainment for the event will be provided by Greg Black and Tom Guidry, most well known as members of the popular group, The Inn Crowd. Greg has shared studios with the likes of Elvis & Neil Diamond, while Tom was a top guitarist at the famous Criteria Studios headed by Eric Clapton.
For tickets to the Excellence in Sales and Marketing Banquet, please visit www.smegbr.org, call Nancy Carter at 225-978-
4004, or email: [email protected]