If you own an online store, trying to build traffic and sales can be difficult and intimidating. There are many ways to drive traffic, but they are not all created equal. This is why knowing which networks match your product offering can help you not only sell products, but also build your brand online. E-commerce marketing is not something everyone is capable of, but Gatorworks has specialized in it for years.
At Gatorworks, we specialize in helping online businesses succeed with solid e−commerce marketing strategies. Our goal is to understand not only your products, but also the types of people who are most likely to purchase them. Then we develop unique strategies to convert the most visitors into customers.
What is E−Commerce Marketing
E−commerce marketing is more than simply driving traffic to your online store. And, even if it is the end goal, it’s also more than selling products online. Ultimately, it is about building relationships with your customers and developing trust that will keep your customers coming back and make them advocates for your brand.
A successful e−commerce campaign utilizes several avenues, such as SEO, paid search, social media and other channels to ensure that the right people are being reached. Some of the areas we may include in your e−commerce strategy include:
- Search Engine Optimization − Drive quality traffic through the natural search results listings.
- Pay Per Click Advertising − Create unique and targeted ads to send the right shoppers to your online store.
- Email Marketing − Build intriguing and targeted campaigns to bring customers back for more.
- Comparison Shopping − Sell your products on Amazon, Google Shopping and other avenues.
- Affiliate Advertising − Let bloggers and other websites do the work for you in selling your products.
- Social Media − Corner the market with strategic marketing using major social media outlets.
E−Commerce Marketing is more than Traffic
Many people believe that you can simply launch an online store on the web and wait for the sales to come in. Unfortunately, marketing your online store requires much more. Along with driving the right traffic to your website, we will analyze if your store pages are working and what can be done to improve online conversions.
To learn more about how e−commerce marketing can help improve your business and how Gatorworks can help you reach your goals, please fill out our contact form, or call us today at 225-924-6109.