Whew! This year has come and gone in what feels like only a mere moment. We’re sure you’re curious about how Gatorworks has come along in the past year as a digital marketing agency in Baton Rouge. For example, we’ve grown our services and got nine new members to our team! But as far as blogs go, we’re blazing a trail—for clients as well as for ourselves. So that’s why we’ve compiled a list of ten of our most-viewed articles in 2019.
- 25 Questions You Should Ask Before A Website Redesign. All-Important questions to ask yourself! After all, redesigning your website is redesigning your online presence. It’s a big step, and you need someone you can trust to handle your site right. Before you take the plunge into uncharted waters, ask the important questions and be ready for anything.
- 7 Ways Building a Website is Like New House Construction. In our modern world, it’s necessary for a business to have a web presence. To be without one is missing out on a wave of potential customers! But building that perfect site isn’t easy. You’ll find it’s much like building a house from scratch.
- Maintaining SEO Rankings when Redesigning a Website. So, one common fear we hear is, “Will my SEO plummet if I redesign my site?” The answer is a little complicated. But, in short: no, if you do it right, you’ll be fine. Discover how this is possible with Gatorworks!
- Key Features on Facebook Timeline for Business. Facebook is a key element in digital marketing. However, there is a right and wrong way to utilize this important tool. What do you need? How do you start? Don’t worry, because this digital marketing agency in Baton Rouge can help.
- Another Great Year Of Website Design. Website design is one of the crown jewels here at Gatorworks. Each and every site we create features carefully crafted elements to meet our clients’ goals. Take a look at some of our crowning achievements in 2018.
- A Creative Office To Match Our Creative Work. Do you know what else occurred in 2018? We got a brand new office! With our new space and creative walls, we aimed to create a professional environment perfect for the creative juices to flow.
- Targeted Display for Targeted Results. Targeted display is the new hot thing in town. Problem is, not many people are aware of it. So what IS targeted display anyways? How can it help you grow your business? Find out how TD works and how it can target potential customers in Baton Rouge—and beyond.
- The Right Baton Rouge Agency For Google Adwords. Google Ads are always there for us in a pinch. But how do they work? Find out what pay-per-click ads can do for your company and how a digital marketing agency in Baton Rouge can bring you to new heights!
- What are your Web Development Goals? Do you know what you want to do with your new site? What look are you going for? Are there certain aspects you want—or don’t want? These are all essential questions you need to ask yourself. Discover what you need to know to begin your web development process.
- Is Bad Web Design Hurting Your Marketing? We all love our websites. So much so that they can even be like our children. But, do you need to take a step back and realize your baby might be ugly? Find out the importance of quality over quantity for your website.
We don’t just write blogs for our own site. They’re actually a big part of our Search Engine Optimization service. Getting fresh content onto your site improves your Google rankings and provides a great flow of visitors. And if they’re full of compelling content, you’re looking at low bounce rates and more time spent on your website. Get in touch and see what SEO can do for you!
Contact Our Digital Marketing Agency In Baton Rouge
Ready to start on your digital journey? Give us a call at 225.924.6109, email us at [email protected], or send us a message online. Keep up with our updates by following our blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn! Trust our digital marketing agency in Baton Rouge to unlock your online potential.