How Targeted Display Targets Your Customers in Baton Rouge
Are you interested in communicating better with potential customers? To paraphrase “The Little Mermaid,” you want to be where the people are! Aptly named, targeted display in Baton Rouge targets your customers where they’re spending their digital time. Using data based on their online behavior, you can advertise to those Internet users most likely to convert into customers. (Those clichés about low-hanging fruit and fish in a barrel totally apply.) Targeting makes for more efficient use of your advertising dollars. These ads are beautiful, dynamic, and—most of all—effective!
The advertisements shown are known as display ads—they are NOT those annoying, intrusive pop-up ads. Instead, they appear alongside web content the targeted user is already looking at. Designers create a variety of sizes so the ads can seamlessly integrate into the best sites to target particular customers.
Types Of Targeted Display
Your business is unique—and so are your customers! Likewise, your targeted display strategy should uniquely address your digital marketing goals. Experienced digital marketers can help you decide which tactic—or tactics—can best reach your goals. Some of the available tools include:
- Geo-Fencing: Geo-fencing technology targets your perfect audience based on their location. You can retarget customers who have visited your business (or competitors) and discover new potential clients in strategic places or at events.
- Site Retargeting: Most of your website visitors leave without taking any measurable actions (and by “most” we mean 98%!). Site retargeting follows these users, re-engages them, and eventually turns them into customers.
- Contextual Targeting: Connect with potential customers by showing them relevant ads as they browse content related to your business’s products or services.
- CRM Targeting: Have a great database of customer contacts? Make it work even harder for you in a targeted display campaign. CRM targeting brings your offline data online to target those users as they surf the web.
- Keyword Search Retargeting: Combine the effectiveness of search with the brand impact and reach of display! Your business can appear in front of users looking to buy EXACTLY what you’re selling.
The Digital Marketing Menu
Depending on what you’re looking to accomplish, targeted display can be a powerful stand-alone tool. However, a holistic suite of digital marketing efforts leaves no potential customer behind. These could include adding social media and SEO, utilizing search engine marketing, as well as ensuring your website is gorgeous and efficient. At Gatorworks, every client gets a customized digital marketing strategy, based on their industry, business, and needs. No templates here!
Targeted Display At Gatorworks
Since Gatorworks introduced it in 2018, targeted display has helped local businesses engage—and re-engage—with thousands of customers. Campaigns have spanned all industries, including education and tourism. See how it can apply to yours!
Ready to focus some of your marketing efforts on targeted display? Let Gatorworks help you take aim! Meet our team, get in touch, or call 225.924.6109. You can also follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Let us be your guide—together we can unlock your online potential and grow your business!